The cut crease eye makeup practice defines the line just above the natural fold with a few tips and tricks. It widens your eyes by creating the illusion of additional depth. Whether your eyes are small, large, hooded, a cut crease will open them up. Add-on a glitter to the lid while experimenting with a cut crease will ensure a stunning party, wedding or engagement look.
A cut crease could be a perfect makeup trend to experiment with lots of colors and sparkle, it can also be used for a subtle toned look using very basic warm tone colors available in all eye shadow palettes. If not experimenting with glitter a winged eyeliner will do the magic.
- Concealed the eyes all over while shaping the brows (Maybelline New York- Fit me concealer -25);
- Applied a warm tone eyeshadow above the crease line. I have used Violet Voss palette for the warm tones.
- Then I have cut the crease with concealer preferably very light in tone (Maybelline Age rewind concealer – Neutralizer.
- Applied the eyeshadow complementing the dress to the lids as we have used peachy orange color from Huda Beauty Ruby obsession palette.
- To create an extenuated cut I have also used liquid shimmer eyeshadow in the crease from Nickak – NRE12
- Used a black liquid liner to create a sultry winged eye (Chambor black liquid liner).
- Curled the lashes and applied black mascara on the upper and lower lashes (Sugar lash mob 001).
- Biotique morning nector moisturizer
- Loreal Base Magique primer
- Mac peach Corrector
- Makeup Revolution London F7
- ADS concealer
- Colorbar Translucent powder
- Estee lauder All over shimmer limited edition
- Maybelline Master contour
- Mac Retro Liquid Lipstick Carnivorous
- Mac fix plus setting spray
- Earrings: Kundan metal earrings from Alankara
- Dress: Golden Skin color gown with dupatta and pant
- Hairstyle: Light curls using hair straightner